Creating a safe work environment is every employer's responsibility. A hostile work environment is created when unwelcome comments or conduct based on sex, race or other legally protected characteristics unreasonably interferes with an employee’s work performance or creates an intimidating, hostile or offensive work environment.
Anyone in the workplace might commit this type of harassment – a management official, co-worker, or non-employee, such as a contractor, vendor or guest. The victim can be anyone affected by the conduct, not just the individual at whom the offensive conduct is directed.
ZINC has developed specially designed programs to help your enterprise recognize, deal with and mitigate these issues.
Participants will learn:
- Causes of Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation
- Legal Definitions of Harassment, Discrimination and Retaliation
- Your Organization’s Anti-Harassment Policy and Procedures
- Supervisor’s Duty to Prevent Harassment
- Supervisor’s Duty Upon Receiving a Complaint
- Legal Remedies Available to Victims
- Strategies for Resolution
- Communicating Boundaries
- Creating Synergy in the Workplace
- Creating a Respectful Workplace
In House Training Development
ZINC can design and coordinate a "train the trainer" program that can be implemented within your organization for repeated future use. ZINC will co-train each session with selected members of the your team. This will help maintain quality and enhance the visibility of the management staff. We will provide a training workshop for the co-trainers introducing them to the curriculum and teaching them to use the dramatic scenes we create for your organization as an effective teaching tool.<br><br>In addition to the customer service training, ZINC will also provide a special leadership development program for supervisors. This 4 hour workshop will target the leadership and communication skills needed to support the front line staff, maintaining the premium service mission.